We focus on going that extra mile to cover all of the details that are most important to your specific shipping needs and provide the best integrated service available.
We provide insurance coverage for your valued cargo at competitive rates to any destination via any mode of transport.
Our services include:
- Providing competitive insurance rates with suitable coverage
- Filing and completing insurance certificates
- Insurance claims for damaged or reported cargo
Warehousing / Distribution
We have a vast network of warehouses on the East Coast and West Coast to meet every packaging, loading and drayage needs. Our warehouses are conveniently located near airports, docks and major ports and have 24-hour security and drive- up ramps.
Our services are available at major ports/ cities:
- Drayage/ loading/ lashing of automobiles and title clearance
- Cross docking/ trans loading of dry and refrigerated cargo
- Consolidation services for FCL & LCL
- Pick up and dray options for project and heavy units on flat beds
Refrigeration / Temperature Controlled Units
We provide integrated solutions for all your perishable and refrigerated cargo needs. Our competitive rates with major carriers allow us to offer the quickest transit time and effective monitoring capabilities.
Some of the various commodities we can handle are:
- Laboratory products
Break Bulk Cargo
Our extensive contracts with most major Break Bulk carriers allow for safe and rapid delivery of even static and non-static cargo. We also offer Roll On/ Roll Off (RO-RO) services for cars, light weight and heavy duty trucks. Plus, we are fully capable of handling boilers, transformers, heavy construction machinery, air handling units, and oil field supplies and equipment.
- Supply Chain Management
- Domestic Distribution and operations
- Sales, Customer service, and business development
- ISF compliance evaluation
- C-TPAT security specialists
- Marine Cargo
- Ware housing & site selection
- Inventory management practices
- Business process development
- Logistics facilities review
- Documentation and letter of credit capabilities and training
- Harmonized tariff code line review
- ISA audit ready Compliance review
- Warehousing (FTZ & Bonded) & 3PL/4PL
- Tracking and tracing of import/export cargos
- Hazardous Materials